Administrative Assistant / Scheduler
Company: Adobe CW
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Adobe Care and Wellness is a case management team providing quality
health care for counties all over Arizona. Centers of excellence
include integrated case management using our EMR developed in house
for our specific use case. Physician Engagement team members
contribute to the strategy used to create stable relationships
between physicians and Adobe Care and Wellness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports Provider Relations team by performing tasks related to
organization by accomplishing related results as directed and
updates appointment calendars. In addition, will assist in event
planning for company events while working closely provider
relations team. Work collaboratively within a team setting to
provide positive patient outcomes.
- Makes travel arrangements for PR staff such as booking flights,
cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Creates memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Captures meeting minutes with assigned duties and follow-up
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in providing
customer service and quality care. Additional duties as
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including
Microsoft Word and Outlook, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to
- Identify and resolve problems in efficient and effective
- Ability to manage sensitive information in a confidential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Diligence and accuracy.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work
Keywords: Adobe CW, Tempe , Administrative Assistant / Scheduler, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!