Data Quality Specialist (Research)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Celerion is committed to swift, exceptional clinical research
through translational medicine. Every day, we use our experience,
agility, and innovative research strategies to help get drugs to
market faster. Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical
pharmacology research networks in the industry. We seek an
experience data entry master to join our Tempe, AZ clinical
research team as a fulltime Data QualitySpecialist. In this role,
you review and verify the study source data of our onsite Phase 1
clinical trials. The Specialist conducts data reconciliation and
final checks of database data. This is fulltime, benefitted role
working 40 hours per week, scheduled Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM.
- High School Diploma required/Associates or higher in related
- 1-2 years research industry experience preferred
- Previous data QC or related experience preferred
- Medical Terminology Training preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Experience working in an environment with complex processes and
- Excellent time management
- Proficient in MS Office applications requiredCelerion Values:
Integrity Trust Teamwork Respect Are you ready to join our team?
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified
protected veteran status, or disability.
Keywords: Celerion, Tempe , Data Quality Specialist (Research), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!