Change Control Coordinator - Entry Level
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Position : Change Control CoordinatorLocation : Tempe,
AZDuration : 12 Months contractTotal Hours/week : 40.001st
ShiftClient: Medical Device CompanyJob Category:
Admin/ClericalLevel Of Experience: Entry Level or
Mid-LevelEmployment Type: Contract on W2 (Need US Citizens Or GC
Holders Only) -Job Description Summary:
- Reviews and analyzes proposed changes to controlled
- Verifies references and standards are current and active.
- Ensures documentation meets all local, segment, and corporate
requirements will cross-train to other department functions.
- Implementation of documentation and change control using the
electronic documentation and change control software
- Programs/software used include; JD Edwards, Master Control,
Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Microsoft Teams, and One Drive
- May participate in FDA, Corporate, and internal audits
- Data analysis and system report running -Responsibilities:
- This position requires participation as an active team member
ensuring compliance to regulations, internal and external policies,
- Responsibilities also include the processing of requested
- Change Control Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of
controlled documentation and supporting systems, update procedures
using Word / Excel, ensure formatting is correct, and verify
internal and external references.
- Follow and maintain local operating procedures, work
instructions, assign approvers, etc.
- The position will include the ability to verify data entry
fields are accurate.
- Works on straightforward tasks using established procedures;
work is subject to review by others.
- Good attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to communicate
clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load. Positive and
professional attitude. -Experience:
- Experience in a documentation related position preferably in an
FDA and/or regulated environment.
- Experience in Electronic Document Management System software,
Master control is preferred.
- Medical Device Industry experience a plus.
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred, such as FDA,
- Minimum of an Associates Degree, Bachelor's degree highly
preferred. -About Client:Client, a leading global medical
technology company that makes and sells medical devices,
instrumented systems and reagents, is dedicated to improving
peoples health throughout the world. -The Companys capabilities are
instrumental in combating many of the worlds most pressing
diseases. -Founded in 1897 and headquartered in Franklin Lakes, New
Jersey, Client employs more than 25,000 people in approximately 50
countries throughout the world. -The Company serves healthcare
institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories,
industry and the general public. -It was one of the first companies
to sell U.S.-made glass syringes. It was also a pioneer in the
production of hypodermic needles and ranked #195 in the 2019
Fortune 500 list. -It was also listed among the top 100 companies
in Newsweek's 2009 Green Rankings. Ranking of the 500 largest
American corporations based on environmental performance, policies,
and reputation. Placed third in the health care sector and 83rd
overall -Keywords:#ChangeControl #FDA #ISO #MedicalDevice
#Documentation #MasterControl #JDEdwards #Word #Excel #DataEntry
Keywords: millenniumsoft, Tempe , Change Control Coordinator - Entry Level, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!