Professional Security Officer - HOA
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Luxury HOA Gated Community - Now Hiring! $500 sign-on bonus ($250
after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of employment) if you have an
active AZ guard license. You've got the right skills. What you need
is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and
we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too.At GardaWorld, we know
your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly
starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team
here in Scottsdale, ArizonaCompensation: $18.50 /hour $500 Sign on
Bonus with Active Guard Card License! Work today, get paid today,
with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit
that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work. If you're
hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a
paycheck again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses Shift:
- Thursday - Friday/2nd Shift: 2pm to 10pm (32
hours/Full-Time)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You access control - guest entry check/vehicles, gate sentry
check and verify all visitors who enter the property.
- You will escort visitors to their destinations on the
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.Your background:
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an AZ guard card If you want a real career opportunity
where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to
your success, check us out. We're a global organization that
embraces our cultural diversity and we promote engagement,
communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams. At
GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Tempe , Professional Security Officer - HOA, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!