AAA Gate Guard - Full Time - $15. 50/hr.
Company: A3 Smart Home
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members. Why Work For Us?
- Starting pay $15.50/hr.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue three weeks of paid time
off, nine paid holidays, and an additional 24 hours per year
earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our membersJob SummaryThe Smart
Home, Security Officer is responsible for manning the gate house of
the community they are assigned to by providing the residents,
guests of residents, vendors, etc. an exemplary level of service.
They keep the community safe by determining what vehicles are
authorized to enter. They must maintain a professional appearance
and demeanor at all times. Essential Duties
- Welcome residents as they enter the community.
- Follow community guidelines to grant/deny access to homeowners,
visitors, and vendors;
- Follow all unique duties listed for the gated community and
- Follow the "Community Residential Post Orders."
- Build rapport with the residents and provide exceptional
customer service at all times.
- Remain alert and attentive the entire shift
- Proper completion of Incidents Reports.
- Proper completion of all other forms associated with access
control and/or gatehouse operations
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining gate supplies; Prepare and
submit to the Team Lead necessary information/data for the
preparation of the monthly "Gate Activity Report"Knowledge and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to help customers and provide exceptional customer
service with every interaction
- Effective listening skills with the ability to respond
professionally and empathetically
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Able to arm/disarm an alarm system.
- Operate safety equipment, e.g., fire extinguisher, panic
- Intermediate computer skillsEducation and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent GED, required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience in the security industry is preferred
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must obtain and maintain an Arizona Security Card Certification
- Must be able to work overtime as neededWorking EnvironmentMust
be able to lift and or move up to 40 pounds. Required to sit or
stand for extended periods of time and must be able to walk, climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Ability to stand for two
(2) or more hours uninterrupted.#OSC_RX#LI-OF1
Keywords: A3 Smart Home, Tempe , AAA Gate Guard - Full Time - $15. 50/hr., Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!