Strategic Account Specialist (STAS)
Company: EIS Legacy
Posted on: August 4, 2022
EIS Legacy, LLCAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. About Us EIS is a
leading North American distributor of process materials, production
supplies, specialty wire and cable and value-added fabricated parts
for the electrical OEM, motor repair and assembly markets. Our
culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building
and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our
customers' expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of
our team members unique and develop each other's skillsets so that
together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts. Purpose of
the Job: The Strategic Account Specialist (STAS) is responsible for
providing the Outside Sales team with customer support. The STAS is
responsible for maintaining product and market knowledge in order
to offer and provide solutions and additional sales to their
account base. This position must be able to proficiently perform
all customer service duties and responsibilities associated with
their varied customers. This is a salaried, bonus-eligible
position. Essential Functions:
- Exercises sound judgment and critical thinking skills in the
execution of job duties and knows when to ask for guidance and/or
share information with supervisor and/or manager for uncommon
- Responsible for assisting driving sales across varied accounts,
product lines, and markets.
- Identify, qualify, organize, and execute effective sales
strategies that maintain the existing base of business and support
the close of competitive and revenue growth opportunities
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Customer Service
- Reviews the accuracy of client documents and ensures documents
reflect the details specified by the requester in Sugar CRM.
- Probe, develop, and close all related product sales
inquiries/leads with existing customers within assigned geographic
- Assists with all account inquiries as directed by Outside Sales
Representative or Manager.
- Maintains equipment in excellent operating condition (inside
and out) and troubleshoots equipment issues with assistance from
the Help Desk team.
- Coordinate and collaborate with regionally aligned field sales
team to drive incremental RMS revenue and achieve target sales
- Generates reports from Sugar CRM, and other tools and software
as directed by Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Submits weekly reports as directed by Manager.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as
scheduled. Notifies Supervisor and/or Manager if unable to adhere
to daily schedule.
- Demonstrates helpful and effective telephone etiquette and
customer service skills by providing appropriate information to
- Provides excellent customer service by being attentive and
respectful; insures understanding of customer request and
follows-through as promised; and being proactive in identifying
member concerns, or problems.
- Adheres to all Company time and attendance policies or
applicable law covering meal breaks and rest periods. Records all
accurate work hours in ADP daily and adheres to EIS's overtime
policy and procedures for requesting PTO or changes in
- Attends and participates in required training sessions and
staff meetings as scheduled and assigned.
- Ability to adapt to change and respond to difficult and
challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Accepts new assignments willingly to meet business needs.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, organize workload and
prioritize work tasks to meet production goals. Qualifications to
Meet Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma (GED) required
Associates' or Bachelor's Degree in related discipline desired and
may substitute for the experience requirement. Knowledge,
experience and/or training in accurate data entry, office equipment
and procedures required. Must have at least 2 years of proven sales
and support experience. Ability to effectively use computer
software and technology as required by the member facility
including a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to learn
new equipment and required processes in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work professionally, effectively, and efficiently in a
team environment with customers, management and co-workers. Must be
able to multi-task effectively This job description is not intended
to be an exhaustive list of all requirements and responsibilities
and as such, is subject to change without notice based on the needs
of the business and/or department. PM21
Keywords: EIS Legacy, Tempe , Strategic Account Specialist (STAS), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!