Auto Investigation Level 2 Adjuster (Open to Remote)
Company: AFICS American Family Insurance Claims Services, I
Posted on: August 3, 2022
At American Family Insurance Claims Services, Inc. we believe
people are an organization's most valuable asset, and their ideas
and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we're
committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers
innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers'
dreams in ways never imagined. American Family Insurance Claims
Services, Inc is driven by our customers and employees. That's why
we provide more than just a job - we provide opportunity. Whether
you're already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new
to our company and ready for what's next, you're in the right
place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step.
Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
Job ID: R29141 Auto Investigation Level 2 Adjuster (Open to Remote)
(Open) Compensation may vary based on the job level and your
geographic work location. Compensation Minimum:$52,300
AnnualCompensation Maximum:$83,800 Annual Summary: Job Family
SummaryThis position is currently only open to current AFCIS
employees.Investigates and maintains property/casualty claims.
Determines liability, secures information, reviews coverages,
arranges appraisals, and settles claims. May work in the field or
central location.Job SummaryThe Claim Adjuster position supports
the Claim Division goal of ensuring customer service industry
leadership and partners with agency to deliver seamless claim
service. An experienced adjuster who can work on moderately complex
claims. May specialize in liability, property or catastrophe claims
and may be assigned to either a desk or field adjusting team. Job
Description: Job Level Summary
- Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline
and broadens capabilities.
- Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and
- Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline.
- Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing
- R eceives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Primary
- Investigates origin and cause of claims by contacting the
appropriate parties including insureds, claimants, agents,
attorneys, contractors, experts, special investigation unit, other
adjusters, public personnel, etc
- Identifies complex issues and seeks assistance as needed.
Handles claims on a good faith basis.
- Handles both 1st party and 3rd party claims under multiple
policies types and numerous endorsements.
- Conducts on-site inspections when needed, evaluates damages,
and handles claim negotiations with insureds, claimants, attorneys,
- Responds to customer inquiries, makes appropriate decisions and
closes file as needed.
- Interprets and determines policies, leases, by-laws,
declarations, articles and contract coverages and applies to all
parties for assigned losses.
- Proactively provides all parties with claim process and status
as appropriate; answers questions or redirects to other areas.
- This position requires the ability to climb or balance between
1 and 33% of the time (applies to field position only).
- This position requires the ability to work with distance vision
(clear vision at 20 feet or more) for extended periods of time
(applies to field position only).
- This position requires the ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl between 1 and 33% of the time (applies to field position
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
between 1 and 33% of the time.Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service.
- Demonstrated experience handling 1st and 3rd party, multi-line
claims across our operating territories, or other equivalent
- Demonstrated experience handling moderately complex claims, or
other equivalent experience.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of policies and endorsements
related to casualty coverages, or other equivalent knowledge.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of each phase of the claim
handling process, or other equivalent knowledge.Education &
- Valid driver's license required plus an acceptable driving
- Obtain state specific property casualty claims staff adjuster
licensing as required.Travel Requirements
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be willing to travel for Catastrophe duty if
- Catastrophe specific roles requires travel up to 75% if the
time . Working Conditions
- This position requires the ability to work in high, precarious
places between 1 and 33% of the time.
- This position requires the ability to work with exposure to
outside weather conditions between 66 and 100% of the time (applies
to field position only). Additional Job Information:
- Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the
results of applicable background checks
- Offer to selected candidate is contingent on signing a
non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade
secrets, and inventions
- Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing
employment sponsorship (visa) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship
will not be considered for this position When you work at American
Family Insurance Claims Services you can expect benefits that
support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will
have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing
benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer
a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual
incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student
loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to
support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent
workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Stay
Connected: Join our Talent Community !
Keywords: AFICS American Family Insurance Claims Services, I, Tempe , Auto Investigation Level 2 Adjuster (Open to Remote), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!