Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2 (FAA)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
You will be completing ROI training and paperwork within 3 months
of accepting this role.
- Intermediate understanding of assembly/analytical process and
able to perform it with some supervision
- Intermediate understanding of teardown process and able to
perform it without supervision
- Work independently to work instructions and priority list with
- Work in SAP
- Retrieve and action work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Interpret work scope from customer POs
- Ability to learn other outlines and flex to other product lines
to support company and site goals
- Train teammates on processes and standard work
- Perform visual and mechanical checks on units to determine the
extent of malfunction, damage, or wear. Disassemble, repair,
overhaul, modify, and assemble per the Repair and Overhaul Manual,
CMM, written, or verbal instructions. Read repair order to
understand incoming condition of unit and cause for return. Collect
appropriate documentation such as the R & O Manual, CMM, and
Service Bulletins. Visually check unit and note general condition
of the unit. Set up and perform bench checks as required.
Disassemble unit as necessary. As required, use available resources
to clean units or details. Utilize the Repair & Overhaul Manual,
CMM, Service Bulletins, and other instructions,
disassemble/assemble completely for test all units within assigned
area of responsibility.
- Perform bench checks as required and some functional checks
necessary to verify repair is complete. Fill out all paperwork as
required. Maintain a safe and clean work area. Perform all other
duties as assigned.
- Must be able to accurately troubleshoot, inspect, disassemble,
clean, analyze, assemble, lockwire and perform all other
inspections and associated tasks (as applicable).
- Must be able to complete assignments required by the work area
and perform various leadership tasks/duties within the team as
- Capable to train others in disassembly, clean, analytical,
assembly, lockwire and other required task/duties.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing
All applicants for placement in DOT/FAA safety-sensitive positions
will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test, testing
for Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines (amphetamine, methamphetamine,
MDMA, MDA), Phencyclidine (PCP), and Opioids (codeine, heroin,
morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone). The
DOT/FAA regulations require all employees, regular and temporary,
in safety-sensitive positions, to be included in the Honeywell
Anti-drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Plan.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years mechanical experience
- 1 + year of Aerospace mechanical experience
- Must be a US citizen due to contractual requirements
- 2+ years of AERO Mechanical Experience
- Basic understanding of SAP
- Ability to retrieve and understand work instructions from
Sharepoint/Teamcenter and Technical Publications
- Ability to interpret work scope from customer Pos
- Mechanical proficiency and ability to follow written, verbal,
and the R/O Manual instructions in English.
- Ability to flex to other teams as required to meet site
- Work safely and effectively in a team environment while
demonstrating Honeywell behaviors.
- Highly proficient in all processes in the repair/mechanical
components with exception of final test.
- Excellent computer and mathematical skills necessary.
- Honeywell ROI Stamp
- Ability to perform bench checks and diagnose results
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to communicate information
JOB ID: req347107Category: Integrated
Supply ChainLocation: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
StatesNonexemptMust be a US Citizen due to contractual
requirements.Global (ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Tempe , Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2 (FAA), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!