Credit Authorization Representative
Company: Conn's HomePlus
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Summary:The Representative, Credit
Authorization, is responsible for reviewing and dispositioning
customer credit applications according to company guidelines and
standards. This position is a customer-facing role, requires strong
communication skills interacting with both external and internal
customers through various communication
platforms.ResponsibilitiesThe Representative, Credit
Authorization's responsibilities include, but are not limited
- Review customer credit applications (verify accuracy of
information; cross reference information against supporting
documentation; research using third-party credit services and
- Disposition customer credit applications based upon internal
credit policies and procedures.
- Interact with customers (internal and external) using a variety
of platforms and methods, including by phone and
- Meet performance objectives related to handling of
inbound/outbound calls, response time, customer wait times, and
customer service ratings.
- Maintain a customer-service orientation at all times, both with
internal and external customers.
- Partner with leadership to address complex credit authorization
matters and escalated customer concerns.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- 2+ years' prior experience in customer service required.
- Prior call center experience preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior experience reviewing and dispositioning consumer credit
applications a plus.
- Attention to detail, with demonstrated ability to review data,
identify discrepancies and research and report findings.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) with the ability
to interact with individuals at all levels within the
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneous
in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Ability to work a full-time schedule including evenings,
weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed. Conn's
HistoryConn's established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with
approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail
locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana,
Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South
Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company's primary
product categories include:
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related
accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well
as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers,
dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD,
and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and
portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and
accessories.Additionally, Conn's offers a variety of products on a
seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn's provides
flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to
third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment
plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase
quality, long lasting products for their home.Conn's HomePlus is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Conn's HomePlus, Tempe , Credit Authorization Representative, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!