Senior Loan Processor
Company: Lennar Mortgage
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview "Seeking career growth with a national mortgage
company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a
long-term title career. Join the team just rated as the #1
Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine's 2021 list of 'World's
Most Admired Companies'. - Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the
Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to
deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local
lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company. -At
Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a
network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a
result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
Sr Loan Processor (remote) #CB Responsibilities Competently perform
duties associated with Conventional, FHA and VA loan processing.
-Duties to include communicating with, and gathering documentation
from, customers and reviewing income, credit, assets appraisal, and
title work for accuracy and completeness. Requires consistent
communication with customers and other Lennar associates and
- Process and close loan applications from initial set-up through
funding, to obtain loan income, asset, credit approvals within 30
days of purchase agreement date.
- Ensure all conditions and requirements of underwriting and
investors have been met.
- Request, review, and analyze collected documents from borrowers
and compare to underwriting requirements in order to fulfill
- Ability to communicate with borrowers, Lennar associates and
third-party vendors in a professional, courteous manner in both
written and verbal format to answer questions and explain needed
- Maintain a pipeline of loans with an emphasis on customer
service, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of different loan programs.
- Maintain status and information within processing software
system. Update status, comments, dates and loan information for
reporting as needed. Communicate status in meetings and with other
associates as directed by supervisor.
- Obtain the purchase agreements, escrow instructions, and final
sales price confirmation to order the appraisal for all
- Keep current with investor and internal guideline changes.
- Maintain continued, effective communication with borrowers,
escrow/title, sales agents, and Loan Officer to avoid delays and
- Maintain communication with the borrowers with reference to
"needs items" and/or approval conditions to meet the Regulation B
- Ensure loan is prepared for closing by having all title work
and HOI in file and reviewed in a timely manner.
- Proficiency in handing confidential information and documents.
- At least 3 years' experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor
- Current knowledge of closing and title requirements
- Current knowledge of loan processing and automated
- Current knowledge of FHLMC/FNMA/FHA/VA and industry
underwriting guidelines and ability to navigate program guides to
obtain necessary information as needed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite Benefits: -
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually) Compensation Overview:
- The base compensation for this position is estimated to be $20
to $29 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related
factors including employee qualifications and operational
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as
determined in the Company's sole discretion.
- This information is intended to -be a general overview and may
be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Lennar Mortgage, Tempe , Senior Loan Processor, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!