Inventory Control Specialist
Company: Floor & Decor
Posted on: May 11, 2022
This position is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the
store's inventory. Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
* One year of inventory control experience in a "big box" retail
company or an equivalent combination of education and experience
sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as
determined by the company.
* Demonstrated point of sale analysis and reporting experience.
* Business analysis experience is a plus.
* Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office
* Must be detail-oriented and highly organized.
* Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well
* Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding and compliance with the
company's safe lifting practices standard operating procedures.
* Follow the daily cycle count and category review calendar.
* Research all inventory-related discrepancies and make appropriate
adjustments in the inventory system.
* Review shipping and receiving documents for accuracy.
* Bring to the attention of the department managers immediately any
discrepancies noticed in tagging or SKUing of merchandise.
* Audit the BFR daily in accordance with the Inventory Control
* Audit incoming and outgoing trucks randomly.
* Audit the SOR process in accordance with the Return of Sale
* Audit the SRR process in accordance with the Return of Sale SOP
for Voids and Partial voids.
* Audit the RTV process to ensure RTV's are being processed per
* Audit to ensure the security of the facility by notifying
management of any issues.
* Audit the customer merchandise storage area weekly in accordance
with the Customer Storage SOP and timely resolve any issues with
the CEM and Operations Manager.
* Provide assistance to the Operations Manager during any physical
* Ensure that the "Sample" tape is applied to all wood boxes that
have been written off to "Sam". If not, notify the department
manager to immediately address.
* Run the OSDR Report for DMG, RTV, VA, DIS, WO, CHR, PRV, USE, LF,
STL, WEB and SAM monthly to ensure correct movement of merchandise
was done and correct any discrepancies. Document report of
findings/corrections, submit to the Operations manager for review,
both initial and archive monthly in the cycle count drawer.
* Check a minimum of 10 customer receipts daily and randomly.
Either "Pickup" and or "Take With" Tickets. Any discrepancies
adjust immediately and notify CEM/Operations Manager of
* Communicate to Store Management Team the discrepancies found in
the day's CCYL and propose solutions to fix the issues which may
have caused and or potential may cause shrink via e-mail. Failure
to fix the outstanding issues upon your follow-up, you will need to
notify the CEM/Operations manager immediately.
* Maintain all cycle count paperwork per SOP.
* Follow-up to ensure that all changes were implemented.
Working Conditions (travel, hours, environment)
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to a warehouse environment and moving vehicles.
The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate to
Medium Work - Ability to exert 20-50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than
negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull, or otherwise move objects. The employee is often
required to use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The
employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms
and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Benefits & Rewards
* Bonus opportunities at every level
* Career advancement opportunities
* Relocation opportunities across the country
* 401k with discretionary company match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Referral Bonus Program
* Corporate Discount Programs
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject
to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D
recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all
personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex
stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and
medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or
breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any
other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including
recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training,
upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination,
compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and
conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit
employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the
basis of any legally protected status outlined above.
Keywords: Floor & Decor, Tempe , Inventory Control Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!