Executive Assistant - Remote
Company: Cranial Technologies
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job Description Cranial Technologies is the only company in the
world solely dedicated to treating infants with plagiocephaly. We
are the leader in our industry because of our commitment to
quality, our cutting-edge technology and our amazing team! We are
looking for someone to join our organization as an Executive
Assistant. The Executive Assistant provides advanced administrative
support to the CEO and senior departmental staff as assigned. The
ideal candidate requires minimal direction, has a strong
initiative, and will perform administrative assignments of a
complex and confidential nature relying on judgment and experience
to accomplish established goals and objectives. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
- Performs administrative functions such as screening mail and
telephone calls, creating presentations, scheduling appointments
and maintaining the calendar, and coordinating meetings (large,
complex, internal or external).
- Manages all travel and expense reports for the CEO, CFO, and
other members of the Sr. leadership team, including Directors.
- Handles material of a highly confidential and time-sensitive
nature, as well as a variety of complex situations involving
clerical/administrative functions of the office that do not require
the direct attention of the executive.
- Within established guidelines, makes independent decisions
regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Routinely responds on behalf of the executive to written and
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the executive for
conferences, appointments, meetings, telephone calls etc.
- Assists in the preparation of reports as required by contacting
various company personnel at all levels to collect, compile, and
analyze complex information including monthly and quarterly reports
to the Board of Directors.
- Provides creative and administrative support for projects and
events. Creates professional documents in Word, Excel and
- Manages expense reporting for the CEO and other members of the
Sr. leadership team. Job QualificationsMinimum Requirements:
- 5+ years related administrative support experience.
- 3+ years proven experience as an executive administrative
assistant or senior executive assistant.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and
- Demonstrated ability to operate within the highest levels of
discretion and confidentiality.Desired Skillsets:
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment when making decisions.
Benefits Package for Cranial Technologies:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with a Matching Program
- 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance *** ALERT - Please no
phone calls regarding the position.***ALERT - Information may not
submit accurately when applying through Google Chrome. Please use
another web browser when completing your application. If unable to
use another web browser, please email your resume/cover letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title as the subject
Keywords: Cranial Technologies, Tempe , Executive Assistant - Remote, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!