Company: DriveTime Automotive Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DriveTime Needs a Leave Specialist Headquartered in Tempe,
Arizona, DriveTime is the largest privately owned used car sales
and finance company in the country. With more than 130 dealerships,
3 operations centers and 15 reconditioning centers across the
nation, our 4,000+ employees are focused on getting the right
customer in the right car, at the right terms. With over 25 years
of industry experience, and our dedication to streamlining the
purchase process, we're redefining what it means to buy and finance
a used car. As focused as we are on our customer, we take that same
focus on finding the right talent for the right opportunities
within our organization. Across the nation, from our home office
and operations centers to our retail locations and reconditioning
centers, we are looking for talented individuals like yourself to
join our ever-growing team!That s Nice, But What s the Job? In
short, as a Leave Specialist you will play an important role on
DriveTime s Total Rewards Team by ensuring all leaves are
administered in accordance with applicable regulations and policies
and ensuring all leave and accommodation activity is effectively
managed from initiating to completion. In long, our Leave
Specialist are responsible for:
- Primary liaison and record keeper for all internal and external
communications on leave of absences and accommodations.
- Regularly keeps all impacted groups notified of status updates
and pertinent issues, including Legal Teams, vendors, Management
- Maintains contact, both verbal and written, with employees
regarding leaves, ensuring necessary employee status information is
- Build out processes and training programs for on-going
- Facilitates accommodation conversations with employees and
- Accurately and promptly answers incoming questions from
employees across the organization regarding their leave of absence
and accommodations questions.
- Ensures that all necessary documentation is received,
distributed and routed to the appropriate parties.
- Proactively reaches out to affected employees and partners with
HR Manager on resolving any concerns or complaints.
- Keeps up to date on all department policies to ensure accurate
and compliant communication.
- Reviews, monitors and organizes all reported leaves of absences
using internal and external applications with accurate
- Other duties as assigned.So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability
to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a
wide variety of audiences including management.
- Mum s the word. We need someone that can handle sensitive
information with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Agile in a fast-paced environment. We move, and we move
quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a
high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win
- Servant mentality. DriveTime is here to serve our external and
internal clients always providing an exceptional experience.The
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administering leaves of
absence and accommodations.
- Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience and basic understanding of federal and state
compliance laws as they apply to leave of absences, including the
ADA and FMLA, is required.
- Working knowledge of Workers Compensation, Short-Term
Disability (STD), Family and Medical Leave (FMLA), Long-Term
Disability (LTD), Military and Personal leaves.
- Ability to support and communicate policy and procedure.Nice to
- Experience with WorkdayAnything Else? Absolutely. DriveTime was
awarded Top Companies to Work for in AZ by AZCentral.com for our
great culture and one of the Best Places to Work in IT as awarded
by PBJ. Essentially we offer a creative, transparent and fun
environment since, well, we work here too. DriveTime was also voted
the Fastest-Growing Private Companies by Inc 5000, and we aren t
slowing down anytime soon! So What About the Perks? Perks matter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision. DriveTime pays a nice chunk of your
premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our
- 16 days of PTO and 6 paid Holidays. Because who doesn t love
- Benefits like 401(k), company paid life insurance, short and
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you ll fit right in with
the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a
ping-pong table, pool table and Virtual Reality if you ever need a
break in your day.
- Wellness Program and In-House Gym. We want our employees to be
the best versions of themselves. That s why we offer a Wellness
Program that includes an in-house gym, B12 shots, teeth cleanings,
biometric screenings and much more!
- Growth opportunities. DriveTime takes a lot of pride in
promoting from within. We have spent the last 14 years growing our
team members and taking them on the path to owning their careers!
Associated topics: business, company, compliance department,
corporate, counsel, court, internal, legal affairs, llp,
Keywords: DriveTime Automotive Group, Tempe , Leave Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!