Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 9, 2022
About this PositionCustomer Service, Verification TeamLOOK NO
FURTHER! If you are passionate about helping people we have the job
for you.Carvana Customer Service representatives on our
Verification Team will receive a competitive wage of $18.00/hour
and a comprehensive benefits package listed below :
- 401K with company match
- Vacation accrual and a paid day off for your birthday
- A multitude of perks including student loan payment program,
discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy, both
physically and mentally
- Access to growth and development opportunities to expand your
skill set and CAREER!
- A seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country,
disrupting a trillion-dollar industryInterview DetailsInterviewing
via video (Zoom)**Must live or be relocating within the Phoenix,
Arizona metropolitan area**Work Location:Carvana - Tempe, 500 E Rio
Salado Pkwy, Tempe, Arizona, 85281, USInterview dress code:Casual
(come as you are, but please be presentable)About the team and
positionAs a Customer Service Advocate for our Verifications team
you will report to a Customer Service Lead. You will be responsible
for educating customers on the underwriting process and reviewing
account documents to assess risk. Verification Advocates describe
themselves as detail-oriented, personable, and tenacious problem
solvers!Auto loans can be confusing and complicated - our
verification team helps simplify the process and ensures our
customers are set up for success in their loan. This is a
phone-based, customer-facing role where you will be responsible
forWhat you'll be doing as a Customer Service Representative on our
- Be the voice of Carvana. You will interact with customers on
the phone, receiving inbound calls, and also making outbound calls
to the customer guiding them through the purchase process,
reviewing and approving their documents, and answering questions
they may have.
- Building relationships with our customers and supporting them
throughout the purchasing process.
- Asking questions, understanding the customers' needs and
priorities, and problem-solving.
- Review account documents to assess risk and help identify
- Ensure compliance with underwriting policies and be familiar
with constant changes in policy and procedures.
- Possess strong decision quality skills and ability to grasp key
points from detailed phone calls and reports.
- Utilize the proprietary software tools, as well as external
tools such as consumer credit bureaus and other internet sources,
to assist in the decision making process.
- Empathize. Understand that every customer s situation is
unique. Ensuring they are comfortable when making the second
biggest purchase of their lives online and sight-unseen is of the
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive by
building a team with unique perspectives. Our strength is in our
diversity of opinions.What you need to be successful as a Customer
Service representative on our Verifications team.
- Ability to navigate Windows-based and web browser applications
- Computer and equipment will be provided
- You will encounter a variety of conversations. We will provide
progressive training programs to ensure that you are comfortable
with each type.
- Helping resolve customer account issues; title and
registration, repairs needed after vehicle delivery, and financing
- Partner with internal teams such as the Resolution department,
Titles/Registration, Financial Operations, and other key Carvana
departments.What we require
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Strong learning agility; the ability and willingness to learn
new things and then apply that learning to perform successfully in
- Have a sense of humor. Kind of serious about this one
- Display critical thinking and ability to make appropriate
judgment calls where needed
- Have a passion for the work we do and the impact we are making
within our industry
- Have a heightened attention to detail, being able to anticipate
the customer's needs
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- You are tech-savvy. You can navigate multiple systems, learn
new tools, and effectively troubleshootWould be nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree and 1+ year of customer service experience
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience
preferredCarvana is fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing. This is
a full-time, hourly position. Our work hours will flex up during
busy months (Tax Season/Black Friday) and flex down certain times
of year due to seasonality. There will be opportunities for
overtime as demand goes up. Depending on volume, mandatory overtime
may be required during certain times of the year. Zagging Forward
is our jam and we ask a lot from our team when it comes to
flexibility!Please note this job description is not designed to
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.Legal StuffHiring is contingent on passing a
complete background check. This role is not eligible for visa
sponsorship.Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer.
All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age,
mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Keywords: CARVANA, Tempe , Customer Service Representative, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!