Facilities Services Assistant II
Company: Infojini Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2021
PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES Facilities Support:
- Monitor the local Facilities Services mailbox and respond
promptly to inquires as directed by the Facilities Services
- Help to maintain the overall cleanliness and order/organization
of the office space.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained.
- Work with building management, office management, Corporate
Real Estate and outside vendors to arrange for repairs and
maintenance relative to office furnishings, fixtures, equipment,
space, and services.
- Support maintenance of local asset inventory listings.
- Support maintenance of up-to-date floor plans.
- Assist with the coordination of workstation moves and other
space adjustments to meet business needs.
- Support Corporate Real Estate activities as necessary.
- Perform all duties related to the reception including call and
visitor handling. Meet, greet and announce visitors in a
- Ensure visitors are identified in accordance with security
procedures, and are given necessary safety information.
Conference/Meeting Room Setup and Catering:
- Ensure conference rooms and meeting rooms are stocked with
equipment and/or refreshments daily, as required.
- Organize catered meals and provision of special equipment, as
- Perform daily maintenance and inventory of basic meeting room
equipment such as speaker phones, tables and chairs, projector
screens, lighting and heating/air conditioning.
- Proactively ensure that excellent housekeeping standards are
maintained in conference/meeting rooms.
- Communicate and liaise regularly with associates booking
conference rooms to verify requirements and expedite changes.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with caterers and
local vendors. New Hire and Other HR-Task-Related Support:
- Assist with the onboarding of new associates.
- Provide an updated new hire packet, organize for PC equipment,
set up the desk/office, guide a tour of the new work area and
office space, provide security access card to building and office
- Ensure correct federal and local government posters and binders
are displayed Miscellaneous Support:
- Perform other Facilities Services duties as directed by the
Facilities Manager. The Requirements:
- 2 years of experience in a professional office environment
providing general office support.
- Relevant experience in printing and production.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal
professionally with clients, vendors and associates on the phone
and in person.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to adapt to different people, situations and changing
priorities with grace and flexibility as well as demonstrating an
appropriate sense of urgency.
- Reliable and punctual? Strong organizational skills, with
demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate openly and effectively both verbally and
in writing in business standard English and in local language as
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Outlook .
- Knowledge of AV equipment and limited technology in a meeting
- Heaving lifting may be required (30lbs).
- May require additional time commitment outside of normal
- High School diploma, certificate or official equivalent.
Keywords: Infojini Inc, Tempe , Facilities Services Assistant II, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!