Accounts Payable Team Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What's next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits
your lifestyle isn't always easy. That's where Kelly -- comes in.
We're seeking an accounts payable team lead to work at a dynamic
property management firm based out of Scottsdale, AZ. We're here to
help you find something great that works for you-so you won't miss
a moment of what really matters in your life. Essential
- Responsible for supervising day-to-day activities for the
Accounts Payable Team, ensuring accurate and timely vendor
- Provides direct support for the performance management and
career development of the team.
- Works with Accounting Manager to identify and implement process
- Assist with orientation and training of new employees and
provides regular feedback and coaching.
- Documents, maintains, enforces, and constantly improves AP SOX
control points, procedures, and standard policies.
- Reconciles all accounts pertaining to accounts payable.
- Researches and resolves any discrepancies and keeps management
up-to-date on relevant issues.
- Responsible for accurate timely annual 1099 reporting.
- Gathers and reports on the department's processing metrics.
- Associate's Degree in Business or Accounting Experienced
Accounts Payable with at least 5 years solid AP experience in a
lead role with strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Solid accounting and analytical skills
- Experience with Sales Use Tax and 1099 reporting and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with Yardi a plus What happens next Once you apply,
you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look
like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work
out, you're still in our network. That means all of our recruiters
will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even
more. Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an accounts payable
team lead today! Why Kelly -- ? You're looking to keep your career
moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that.
Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier
companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive.
Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit
right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It
all adds up. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Tempe , Accounts Payable Team Lead, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!