-Prepare, serve, and clean up our free hot breakfasts.
-Create a warm, comfortable, relaxing environment.
-Ensure that food safety standards are met and appropriate levels
of inventory and supplies are maintained.
-See to it that the breakfast and lobby area are clean and well
-Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
What we expect of you:
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine at
We seek friendly communicators with these qualifications.
-Ability to conduct accurate inventory of food items and calculate
-Knowledge of hotel accommodations, the community, and breakfast
-Warm and friendly manner in communicating with guests and creating
a happy, comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
-Ability to speak and receive direction (written and verbal
direction) in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)-shared for
all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription,
life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance
Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans,
management training, and more-60% of management positions promoted
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers
(2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel
Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.