Front Desk Clerk
Company: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties
Posted on: November 16, 2021
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career! ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk Clerk in
Tempe, Arizona. What you'll do: Our Front Desk Clerks provide
exceptional customer service to facilitate excellent and memorable
guest and resident experiences. Your job will include:
- Act as the property liaison and provide guests and residents
with information, responding to questions in person and over the
- Process payments and deposits.
- Run reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure
- Partner with your Property Manager and communicate frequently
to address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve
problems promptly. Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with exceptional
customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems. In
return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time. We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Keywords: MHC Equity Lifestyle Properties, Tempe , Front Desk Clerk, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!