Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our team.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for assisting the HR
Manager (Phoenix region) with HR issues in conjunction with the
corporate HR department. HR Generalist is relied upon to understand
business goals and interpret ambiguous situations while
consistently applying company policy and good judgment. At the same
time, the HR Generalist must consider the legal impact of decisions
and minimize the potential negative financial risk.
- Employee relations counseling on KN policies and
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of employee
- Work directly with managers to assist them in carrying out
their responsibilities on HR matters
- Provide leadership and consulting support to supervisors in
support of achieving HR and operations objectives
- Assist in the facilitation of global programs and trainee
activities to allow personnel to move between different roles and
regions for KNLL or other KN groups.
- Work with managers to identify staffing needs & ensure adequate
staffing to meet volume projections.
- Maintain file of all applications that have been submitted;
schedule interviews, conduct interviews, and assist with sending
out offer or decline letters to all applicants. Schedule drug
screens and conduct background checks on new hires.
- Serve as local contact for employee benefits information and
assist new hires with enrolling in benefits. Act as liaison between
employees and corporate benefits administrator.
- Maintain local personnel files, including occasional audits of
files and notifies corporate offices of any personnel changes.
- Maintain schedule of when performance appraisals are
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in HR and/or 2 years Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal
- PC literate, with ability to use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Individual must be able to travel to local sites within the
- Demonstrate integrity, flexibility, sound judgment, strong
intuitive skills, and be results driven.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Tempe , HR Generalist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!