Sales Manager - B2B
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology,
is seeking a Sales Manager in our Tempe, AZ location. Toshiba is an
industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security,
and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's
print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and
reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic
organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to
contribute their professional best
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions’ Sales
Managers manage a group of business-to-business sales professionals
responsible for selling Toshiba’s full line of office solutions
including high-speed digital copier/printers, full copier/printers,
software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document
Delivery, and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products to
meet established revenue objectives for the Team.
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Industry-leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device
with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Leadership Training
- Team Environment
- Sales contests, promotions, "Success on-Demand Program",
President Club trips, and more……
- Develop assigned sales team while driving sales revenue and
market share by maintaining a defined territory to achieve team
quotas via cold calling and self-generated leads.
- Lead team to drive net- new business through a high conversion
rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt and instill Toshiba’s culture of sales excellence,
including established sales processes, pipeline management,
forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPI’s.
- Develop and coordinate sales action plans for sales
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
Ensure the sales team has the necessary resources to perform
properly. Increase sales team communication and ensure goals are
- Cultivate sales team industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their
objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services
where business opportunities exist.
- Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating
the terms of the sale, and client training. Act as an ambassador
and representative for Toshiba.
- Develop and manage an extensive prospecting plan including
- Develop sales metrics driving the team to create and maintain a
pipeline capable of meeting the assigned team(s) and identifying
opportunities for new business.
- Generate and analyze sales reporting and forecasting when
needed. Identify problem areas and advise executive leadership of
potential solutions to mitigate problems.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years outside sales experience in a business-to-business
environment. Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a
goal-driven focus. Demonstrated success in managing sales
- Must have strong knowledge of how a business operates
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an
executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a client approach.
Proven accomplishment measured against revenue and customer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated
business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint. Must be proficient in salesforce.com or comparable CRM
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating
excellent time management skills.
- Requires a valid driver’s license and reliable insured
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive
salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation &
sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed,
disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information,
military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any
other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal
histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Tempe , Sales Manager - B2B, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!