Customer Service Representative
Company: American Express
Posted on: October 6, 2021
You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back.
American Express is an American multinational financial services
corporation and admired brand providing excellent customer service
to high value clientele. On occasion, we have the unique
opportunity to add new talented professionals to our service
In this role, you'll be assisting clients with account and product
inquiries via both phone & chat, as well as performing account
maintenance on small business accounts. You will also be trained on
Small Business card products allowing you to deliver extraordinary
customer care by responding to questions concerning accounts in a
fast paced, structured customer card environment.
Applicants will require a winning attitude, team player mindset and
demonstrated success in customer service. American Express has the
best payment products in the world, and we are looking for the few
individuals that possess the skills to serve the best customers in
the world, ours.
As the face and voice of the American Express brand you will make a
meaningful difference in the lives of our customers and grow your
career whilst delivering extraordinary customer service.
If you possess the below experience, skills and share our values of
providing remarkable experience for customers, then we look forward
to receiving your application and speaking with you soon.
- Pioneering the servicing of new products that will lead the way
in evolving American Express' servicing strategy
- Provide extraordinary customer care by responding to questions
raised via phone & chat concerning accounts in a fast paced,
structured customer care environment
- Support Customer First philosophy by ensuring professional
handling of customer requests
- Supporting Customers with transactions and funds inquiries
- Support Small Business Card inquiries
- Respond to Customer Inquiries around rewards and redemption
providing end to end servicing
- Troubleshoot customer problems and determine how to resolve
- Integrity: Adhere to all Regulatory and Compliance guidelines
related to servicing practices
Though this position will start out in a virtual capacity, it will
be located at our Campus in Desert Ridge, Phoenix.
Start date: 11.22.21.
Hours of operations: 5am-10pm MST Mon-Sun
- Banking Experience preferred
- Customer service experience (two years+) with a passion for
building customer loyalty through exceptional listening,
consultative relationship building, resourcefulness and strong
written and verbal communication
- Proven success in a customer service environment (two
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with
proficient multitasking and navigation in a web-based
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree
preferred; Education benefits available
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status
protected by law.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is
required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these
Keywords: American Express, Tempe , Customer Service Representative, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!