Posted on: October 6, 2021
The Senior Salesforce Developer will be contributing to a global
implementation of Salesforce.com. This is a role that serves as a
point of contact for administrative configuration actions:
maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. Day to day this
person will work on Salesforce.com projects, enhancements,
customization, support, and maintenance. The position will also
include working with custom development for application
integration, working closely with business users to develop
requirements, and then configure and test the Salesforce.com system
to ensure the system meets the requirements. This role is
critical to the ongoing SFDC and GLOW initiatives company wide.
This is a fully remote position.
- Configure and customize an evolving global Salesforce.com
Sales, and Service Cloud environment. Responsible for maintaining
the functional areas of data management (including integrations),
case management, knowledge base, person accounts, dashboards, and
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address
strategic business issues.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple
sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into
details, abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying
- Liaise with business stakeholders on an ongoing
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis,
business process, surveys, and workshops.
- Communicating effectively with clients, vendors,
partners, and internal teams to deliver product’s functional
requirements like screen, interface, and UI designs.
- Designing and executing test scripts and test
- 7+ years of IT and over 5 years of Salesforce.com
- 4+ years’ experience implementing and configuring
- 5+ years of Apex Coding experience
- 2+ years working in an Agile development
- 3+ years coding in other languages (.NET, C#, JAVA,
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science,
information systems, engineering or equivalent.
- Architects, Sr Software Engineers, Senior Developers are
all encouraged to apply. ?
- Skilled in working on Force.com Platform, Apex Coding,
Workflow, Email Services, Sites, Tabs, Custom Objects, Object
Relationships, Security Model, Custom Settings, S-Controls, Reports
and Dashboards, Validation Rules, Workflows & Workflow rules,
Approval Process, Email alerts and Field Sets.
- Integration experience on Salesforce.com using SOAP and
- Proficient in working with Apex Scheduling and Batch
- Experience working with Force.com IDE for development and
- Experience in Apex Class Controllers & Triggers with
- Experience in using SOQL & SOSL queries.
- Experience with Salesforce.com data migration tool Data
Loader and Demand Tools.
- Ability to conceptualize and frame a problem and
corresponding solution(s) critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work
in a team-oriented service-driven environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into
specifications including complex business processes.
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to
handle urgent interruptions with poise and
- Business acumen including a good sense of how
applications can be utilized to improve business processes and the
- Experience with Service Center solutions, particularly in
a global environment, highly desirable.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of
sources, including upper management, clients, and other
departments. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written
communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks is
- Up to 10% travel may be required, some of it
international. Must have a valid passport and ability to travel
- Will consider visa sponsorship.
- Experience with Financial Force is a big
- Experience with Heroku is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin or Hindi is a
Keywords: Assurant, Tempe , Salesforce Engineer, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!