Do you love the excitement and changeable atmosphere of real
estate? We are rapidly growing and looking to hire Real Estate
Agents to join us and add value to our business. We are considering
experienced professionals with a proven track record, but we are
also looking for new talent. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a
must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our
work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in
the real estate field and will also have an active real estate
license, or be in the process of getting a license. More
importantly we are looking for leaders that share our
entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. This
means that the more property you buy and sell, the more income you
will earn. Real estate is booming right now, so this is a great
time to get involved in this industry. Agents who excel can make
over $100,000 a year.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As an Experienced Real Estate Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Work closely with clients to identify properties that meet
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their
home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your
real estate sales services in your community
- Market your real estate agent services to the local
- Advocate for clients during sales negotiations
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active
in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to
those who are not
- Follow up with clients after their transaction
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real
- Equip you with training and support for best practices within
our local real estate market
- Provide you with the flexibility to plan your own schedule so
you can have a healthy work/life balance
- Offer you a competitive commission rate
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic