CDL -A New Dedicated Runs for Company Driver – Phoenix, AZ New Pay
Company: United Petroleum Transports
Posted on: September 12, 2021
We are currently searching
for Company Drivers for our terminal in Phoenix, AZ!
- Average $75,000 Annually!
- Dedicated Runs for TA and Pilot, Home Every
- $1,000 Referral Bonus
- Additional Rack Card Bonus Available
- Flexible Schedule
- Steady Work
- Free Recertification Physicals & Hazmat Renewals
- Uniforms Provided
- Quarterly Safety Bonus
- 401K with Company Contributions
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- Minimum 23 Years of Age
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 6 Months Tanker Experience or 1 Year Tractor Trailer
CDL-A Company Driver Opportunities in Phoenix, AZ!
The top Company Driver’s for United Petroleum Transports in the
Phoenix area average of $75,000 per year. Our top-of-the-line fleet
consists of Freightliners, Kenworths, and Macks. At UPT, your
career path is already paved with frequent opportunities for
promotion. Apply today and start your journey on the road to
success with UPT.
You can earn more every year with our Driver Career
Path. As you gain experience, you progress to higher levels
and increase your earnings.
- Senior Master
- Grand Master
- Grand Master - 7 Years
- Grand Master - 10 Years
- Grand Master - 15 Years
Founded in 1966 in Oklahoma, United Petroleum Transports provide
transport services to large oil companies, convenience store
operators and petroleum marketers. While refined petroleum products
are the primary products UPT transports, we also haul complementary
products such as asphalt, lube oils, and petrochemicals.
Keywords: United Petroleum Transports, Tempe , CDL -A New Dedicated Runs for Company Driver – Phoenix, AZ New Pay, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!