Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Posting Note: **Hospital experience required. Two
years UB-04/facility experience required**
This position coordinates and facilitates all billing activities by
following patient accounts through the billing process payors to
ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Bills both electronically and manually, as needed, and uses all
technology available to produce clean claims.
- Interprets claims processing reports and applies information to
produce clean claims.
- Maintains current knowledge of regulatory billing
- Makes changes to demographic information as necessary in order
to produce a clean claim.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards in the completion of
daily assignments and accurate production.
- Must have the ability to analyze coding to assure proper
billing of claim.
- Participates in a variety of hospital educational programs to
maintain current skill and competency levels.
- Requests and attaches required clinical documentation in
accordance with third party requirements.
- Services accounts in priority of importance, independently
billing accounts with understanding of all applicable insurance and
CMS regulations. Prioritizes work to maximize turn around
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Tempe , Billing Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!