Sr. Software Engineer - Payments Tech Lead
Company: SVB Financial Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Silicon Valley Bank serves some of the most innovative companies
in the world. Our clients are forward thinkers. True believers.
Optimists. Inspired by them, we're changing the face of banking.
Our clients have redefined products in many areas of the global
economy, and every day we power their ability to do so. We need
leaders with the same can-do attitude as our clients. We're looking
for creative thinkers who want to challenge the status quo and
create a truly seamless digital banking experience on a global
The Sr. Software Engineer will lead one or more technology teams
building world class Payment platforms. Working closely with
Product leadership, you will drive customer success in an expanding
and rapidly growing area.
- Serving as team tech lead you will be providing hands on
technical leadership across one or more engineering teams.
- System design, applications development and technical ownership
of highly available payments platforms.
- Full stack coding in multiple languages/frameworks including
Java and React/Angular.
- Deliver technical solutions that users describe as remarkable
for how it functions, the performance and its reliability.
- Contribute to and drive department best practices.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
- Deep Implementation experience with Payment Technology
solutions using products like Pep , SWIFT, Payments Hub, etc
- Strong knowledge of Payments flows (like ACH, Wires, RTP,
- Strong Payments Industry knowledge with experience delivering
on large modernization/transformative efforts.
- Extensive experience leading, building and maintaining critical
- Able to articulate tradeoffs at the application, system or
- Proficient in cloud-first development, agile methodologies,
modern testing techniques and continuous delivery.
- Deep love of building elegant, maintainable, well-documented,
- Drive to learn new things and go above and beyond the call of
- Must have technical lead experience for complex projects.
- Ability to influence the architecture and design.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience with TDD and CICD delivery.
- Experience in working with COTS and SaaS solutions
- Experience with distributed systems
Restful Webservices, web applications, JSM, transactional
databases, NoSQL databases
- Experience with enterprise integration services/solutions
- Experience and exposure to API gateways
- Experience building cloud enabled MicroServices and REST
- Implementation experience with SAAS/PAAS based solutions.
- Experience with regulatory guidelines (FFIEC, FDIC, etc)
governing Payments is a plus.
Keywords: SVB Financial Group, Tempe , Sr. Software Engineer - Payments Tech Lead, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!