Sr. Systems Analyst
Company: SVB Financial Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Come join a growing bank and work within our Financial Risk and
Compliance Technology team and be part of our journey that helps
ensure our applications and technology are able to deliver the
capabilities to support our growing banking operations, as well as
support our expansion roadmap.
We are looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst, who possesses
extensive Banking experience in KYC, AML, Sanctions, Fraud and
Compliance systems with strong business and systems analysis skills
and is able to work with minimal guidance to deliver their
You will work closely with cross-functional business, IT and
vendor teams to ensure we are delivering the right-sized solutions
to meet current, future and long-term needs in support of our
banking product processing and continuing expansion efforts.
Core responsibilities include:
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a
functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of
current applications, vendor products, interfaces and data
structures to recommend solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participant in design white-boarding sessions to
ensure prioritized business needs are met within SVB
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems
across the enterprise.
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements
to release tracks.
- Manage the installation of maintenance/patches and software
- Play a role of a system owner, own end-to-end health and
maintenance of assigned systems, including tactical vendor
- Provide leadership and support for system production issues,
change requests and maintenance. Maintain knowledge
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis,
options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal
and external audiences.
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand
detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their
- Regularly apply knowledge of future technology and system
trends for your domain to solve for current and future business
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts.
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to
installing in production.
- Assist in developing training materials for system
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or
related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive prior work experience as Software Analyst, with
systems and application management.
- Experience working in information technology domain within
Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Hands on product implementation / functional experience with
Industry leading Financial Crime, Fraud Platforms / BSA AML
products , Like Fircosoft Continuity, Bottomline WebPayment Fraud,
SAS, Oracle OFSAA, KYC, AML, Actimize with following skills but not
limited to :
- System Workflow, Behavioral Model configurations
- Dept knowledge on Data Models
- Release Management, Patching
- Experience with systems implementation projects, software
development lifecycle and relational database (SQL) queries.
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration
through web services, ETL, etc.
Keywords: SVB Financial Group, Tempe , Sr. Systems Analyst, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!