Armed Security Officer (Overnight) - Critical Assets -
Schedule: Thursday-Monday 10 pm-6 am
Hourly Rate: $14.69/hr. - $16.69/hr. (After successful
completion at 90 days of the Armed screening and qualification
process, pay increases to $16.69/hr.)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Employee Benefits: We offer a comprehensive employee benefits
package to our team members that include:
- Free CPR/AED/First Aid Training!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 90 days)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off - after 1 year!
- Career Development within Anderson Security
- Professional Uniforms and First-Class Equipment
- Guard Card Training and Renewal Assistance
Anderson Security is looking for an Armed Security Officer
(Overnight) to work at a Secure Facility in Tempe, AZ. Armed
Security Officer (Overnight) is responsible for safeguarding the
facility property, personnel, and equipment. If you're looking for
an inclusive team where you'll be respected and rewarded, apply for
As an Armed Security Officer (Overnight), you'll also ensure
that safety equipment remains in excellent working order. Our team
assists our clients with their safety initiatives, promoting safe
actions, and rewarding safe behaviors.
Its expected that an Armed Security Officer should exercise
discretion regarding the use of your weapon. Our Armed Security
Officer will expand their self-defense and weapons training beyond
the mandatory level, which we facilitate at our academy.
- Communicate appropriately with your supervisors, peers, and the
general public in a professional manner.
- Ensure that the security team meets organizational goals for
productivity, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Display intermediate/advanced computer skills to utilize the
proprietary software on-site (Alarm systems and CCTV
- Conduct thorough foot patrols around the premises to observe
anything out of the ordinary.
- Provide exceptional customer service while displaying a
- Have a thorough understanding of standard operating procedures,
site-specific post orders and duties, and client safety
- Make ethical judgment decisions while carrying out your
responsibilities according to company and client policies.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail in all aspects of the job
to ensure safety and security for all on-site.
- Handle sensitive information and material, in doing so, remain
confidential at all times.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity in the performance
of your duties.
- Maintain a flexible schedule and ability to work overtime if
and when required or in the event of an emergency.
- Have a valid Armed Security Guard License in Arizona (We can
help you get this!)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess an Armed Security Guard Card through AZDPS.
- Armed Security Officers must have at least one year of
experience in contract security, military, corrections, or law
- Complete Anderson Securitys Armed Training Program.
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certified. (We can help!)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Submit to a comprehensive background check and drug
- Possess the minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- If military experience must be able to provide a copy of
DD-214, Form 4.
About Anderson Security
Anderson Security is a leading provider of contract security
services and total solutions. We set ourselves apart from the
competition by providing security professionals who embody
integrity, reliability, and professionalismall tenets of delivering
operational excellence, our service hallmarks to clients.
Anderson Security provides all the tools you will need to be
successful. We offer competitive wages, a steady work schedule,
Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, and the BEST training in the state!
We offer a positive and inclusive work environment where you are
treated with the respect a security professional deserves.
Anderson Security knows that the officers in the field are the
backbone of our company. Your success ensures that our clients
receive the best security services available by top-notch
professionals. Apply to find out more!
Anderson Security Agency, Ltd., provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as
a covered veteran following applicable federal, state, and local