Integrations and APIs Engineer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Role: Integrations and API Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: 120K
Contract: Full Time
Top Qualities: AWS integrations experience is the key and
primary skillset that is needed. Everything else is secondary.
Integrations and APIs Engineer
Responsible for software analysis, design, development,
documentation, defect resolution, and implementation of
Integrations and APIs using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform, AWS
Integration Technologies, and associated software applications.
Environment: the company has Mulesoft as the enterprise service
bus. This is not a 100% Mulesoft developer tile because we are
embracing AWS 100%. We have already move a number of systems to AWS
and not we are integrating more of AWS's API tools such as SMQ SQS
and others. Also Docker experience.
Desired Qualifications: Full Stack Developer with Strong AWS who
can build API's.
- Experience with integration and API development using REST and
- Knowledge of or practical experience developing in AWS using
Lambda, API Gateway, ECS/EKS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3,
CloudFront, SES, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, KMS, and IAM.
- Ability to build and manage CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins,
Maven, Gradle, NPM, PIP, Terraform, Vault, Docker, Helm, and/or
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas
such as Dataweave, JMS, JSON, XML, XQuery, and XPath.
- Advanced Java development skills. Knowledge of or experience
with container technologies including but not limited to Docker and
- Building and packaging containerized applications written in
Java, Go, Python, and/or Node.js
- Experience with automated unit, integration, and end-to-end
- Mulesoft and/or AWS developer certification.
- Experience with Mulesoft Cloudhub deployment or with Runtime
- Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgresQL, or other relational
- DynamoDB, MongoDB, or other NoSQL database experience.
- Experience integrating with large enterprise applications such
as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Canvas, Workday, ServiceNow, Slack, and
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at email@example.com or
Keywords: Apex Systems, Tempe , Integrations and APIs Engineer, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!