Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 12, 2021
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You support the Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by managing
great work shifts and completing administrative duties. In the
absence of the RGM, you provide the leadership necessary to make
sure the restaurant consistently operates to Taco Bell standards.
Key responsibilities include seeing that Team Members, Team Member
Trainers and Shift Leads complete all assigned duties and serve
safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You also assist the RGM
with facility maintenance, finding, hiring and developing great
Team Members and Shift Leads and making sure health and safety
standards are met.
- High School Degree or GED preferred.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
- (1 to 2) years of supervisory experience within the food
Industry, including Profit & Loss responsibility.
- Ability to calculate/analyze data. Basic business math and
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
- Personal Computer operations preferred.
- Regular access to personal vehicle
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs. and carry up to 30 feet
- Able to push/pull up to 90 lbs. up to 30 feet
- Able to stand and walk for majority of the work shift
- Able to work 50 hours a week.
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to restaurant team members in a positive
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and
- Reading and understanding reports and responding appropriately
to solve problems.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Tempe , Assistant Manager, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!