Manager, Risk Management
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Customer Trust & Partner Support (CTPS) is responsible for
creating a trustworthy shopping experience across Amazon stores
worldwide by protecting customers, brands, selling partners and
Amazon from fraud, counterfeit, and abuse as well as empowering,
providing worldclass support, and building loyalty with Amazon's
millions of selling partners. We value individual expression,
respect different opinions, and work together to create a culture
where each of us is able to contribute fully. Our unique
backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our ability to achieve
Amazon's mission of being Earth's most customer-centric
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To deliver on the reputation of being named the #1 most trusted
company for customers, we're looking for a leader to lead a team
that works to identify and mitigate any form of risks, keeping
Amazon one step ahead of malicious actors. In this role, you will
- Identifying, driving and tracking strategic initiatives that
improve the seller experience and will measure the results by
monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Managing a team of hundreds of employees across multiple sites
to deliver high quality results.
- Conducting data-driven analysis to isolate issues, develop
solutions and prioritize opportunities for customer experience
- Interacting with internal and external stakeholders at multiple
levels and dynamically define and deliver solutions to establish
- Building standard processes and increase the automation to
improve the team efficiency.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in relevant industries
such as law, customer service, investigations, project management,
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a team and experience in
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - able to
write, clearly and succinctly including investigation reports and
for senior leadership and executive audiences
- Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically
- Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data
in decision-making and prioritization.
- Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
- Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance
- High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential
- Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to the
leadership team and other key stakeholders
- Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard
data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Tempe , Manager, Risk Management, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!