$14.69/hr. - Security Officer - Critical Infrastructure
Schedule: Saturday-Sunday 2pm-10pm, Monday-Tuesday 10pm-6am
Compensation: $14.69/hr + Benefits!
Location: Tempe, AZ
Employee Benefits: We offer our team members a comprehensive
benefits and incentives package that includes:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation)
- Continual Training and Career Development
- Direct Deposit
- Free CPR/AED/First Aid Training!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance - after 90 days
- Paid Sick Leave
- First-Class Uniforms and Equipment
- Opportunities for internal promotions within Anderson
The Security Officer position serves to deter, detect and report
any unusual activity. The Security Officer must conduct various
patrols to inspect the property and detect and protect against
fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity.
The site is part of a critical infrastructure network with
strict access control processes, so attention to detail is
critical. The security team ensures the safety, security, and
well-being of critical infrastructure workers and property.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a positive
- Conduct patrols of the site in a varied nature to maintain a
constant security presence.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of post orders, standard
operation procedures, and client directives.
- Conduct your assigned duties with integrity to make ethical
- Observe, report, and document any suspicious activities or
- Document any client policy infractions that may threaten the
property, client, or employees at the site.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to serve and add value-added
services to our clients.
- Respond to all emergencies and alarms promptly, assisting
emergency services as needed.
- Possess a valid Arizona Guard Card issued by the Arizona
Department of Public Safety. (We can help you get this!)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma/G.E.D. or equivalent education.
- Comfortable and proficient in operating a computer and
Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be in a physical condition to perform regular or emergency
duties that require moderate to arduous physical exertion, such
- Standing, sitting, or walking for an entire shift
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Lifting or carrying objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
Running short distances
- Capable of exercising sound judgment, following instructions,
and assimilating necessary specialized training.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug
About Anderson Security
Anderson Security is a leading provider of contract security
services and total solutions. We set ourselves apart from the
competition by providing security professionals who embody
integrity, reliability, and professionalismall tenets of delivering
operational excellence, our service hallmarks to clients.
Anderson Security provides all the tools you will need to be
successful. We offer competitive wages, a steady work schedule,
Paid Sick Leave/PTO, and the BEST training in the state! We offer a
positive and inclusive work environment where you are treated with
the respect a security professional deserves.
Anderson Security knows that the officers in the field are the
backbone of our company. Your success ensures that our clients
receive the best security services available by top-notch
professionals. Apply to find out more!
Anderson Security Agency, Ltd., provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as
a covered veteran following applicable federal, state, and local