Client Services Specialist I
Company: Shutterfly, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Shutterfly, we're all about people - bringing them together,
making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We
make our customers' memories last a lifetime by capturing,
preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized
products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products,
cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we
help our customers, and each other, share life's joy. Shutterfly
Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with
their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions.
Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and
effective customer engagement through personalized
We are seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented and results
driven Client Services Program Specialist to lead assigned
Shutterfly Business Solutions (SBS) client programs and manage
related deliverables. This position will be responsible for B2B
customer relationships and end-to-end program management, working
closely with Sales, Product, Technology and Manufacturing on
business requirements and logistics to ensure successful delivery
against the clients' business objectives.
What You'll Do Here:
- Serve as primary point of contact and advocate for SBS clients
on assigned programs.
- Support Sales efforts and growth of business by managing
current program portfolio successfully, establishing and
maintaining partner communication strategy.
- Plan and develop program roll-out schedule, scope and
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal cross-functional
team and vendor partners to understand and fulfill all program
- Facilitate kick-off and status meetings with client and
internal team; prepare meeting agenda and recap, track action items
and due dates.
- Develop/oversee end-to-end testing of new client initiatives to
ensure flawless delivery upon launch.
- Lead cross-functional projects - including coordination with
Product on technical requirements, Manufacturing on production and
shipping specifications, Procurement on resource allocation, and
external vendor partners on outsourcing requirements.
- Oversee successful implementation of new/revised document
templates and form factors.
- Keep internal and external stakeholders informed on program
status and/or issues.
- Manage program financials and service level agreements.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Technology
or related fields preferred; applicable work experience considered
in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of print industry experience required, preferably in
account management, direct mail, digital or transactional
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing role and client
relationship management preferred.
- Project management experience with demonstrated results in
accurate and timely completion of tasks by leveraging resources
wisely, working independently and cross-functionally to meet or
- Ability to develop client relationships based on interpersonal
communication skills, integrity and trust.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, detail
- Ability to successfully lead internal cross-functional project
teams and manage third-party vendors.
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to
manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Occasional travel to client or supplier locations is likely but
not frequent (less than 10%)
Keywords: Shutterfly, Inc., Tempe , Client Services Specialist I, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!