Branch Installation Manager II
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you will do
Manage the execution of assigned projects. Determines resources
needed and monitors compliance with work plan. Ensures that
projects are completed on time, within budget, and within the scope
of the contract. Implements site safety procedures. Develops and
maintains customer and subcontractor relations.
How you will do it
- Manage the overall execution and performance of installations
delivery teams. Ensures branch goals and objectives are met, which
include EBIT, cash flow, backlog growth, SGA, productivity
improvements, succession planning
- Establish goals and development plans for direct reports.
Evaluates employee performance and performs salary management.
Drives asset management including cost control, billings,
collections and payables.
- Follows up with customer satisfaction issues and drives
- Prepares annual strategic and financial operating plan
- Develops and builds contractor, customer, consultant and
subcontractor relationships in the community.
- Assists Branch Management, sales and lead system specialists in
the review and interpretation of contract terms and
- Coaches teams on the management of project risks, conflict
resolution and establishment project recovery plans.
- Promotes the securing of change orders
- Ensures compliance with the SSA Safety Program for employees
What we look for
- Minimum 8 years in operations management in the building
construction industry including 3 to 5 plus years of direct project
- Proven track record of success in managing multiple projects at
one time and a mentoring and coaching a team. Financial
responsibilities. Strong relationships with customers.
- High level competence in written and verbal communication.
Ability to travel based upon geographical locations of assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred in construction, civil, mechanical,
electrical engineering, construction management or Architecture.
Will consider no degree with equivalent experience.
Who we are
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you
are an individual with a disability and you require an
accommodation during the application process, please visit
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Tempe , Branch Installation Manager II, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!