Senior IT Recruiter
Company: Outsource Consulting Services, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Seeking a Senior IT Recruiter to join our investment banking
client's IT Talent Acquisition team in Tempe, AZ.
The Contractor will operate in a collaborative, dynamic
environment, and serve as a lead recruiter and SME on the IT Talent
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to
business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Partners with senior management to develop staffing plans.
- Drive technology, process, and teamwork efforts to enhance the
- Build out and improve new and existing processes.
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business
- Partner with hiring managers to provide guidance, expertise,
and talent advising to hire the best talent.
- Work closely with hiring managers to prioritize hiring needs
and build a seamless interview process that helps bring the best
candidates to the company.
- Lead first-in-kind searches.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops,
Benefits, Onboarding and Legal to deliver a high-quality and
holistic candidate experience.
- Contribute to key initiatives and projects with internal teams
that will continuously improve and scale recruiting operations and
- Proactively share data-centric updates with internal
- Facilitate and support Inclusion and Diversity strategies and
goals, including creative plans for building more diverse candidate
- Continually seek process improvements and efficiencies.
- Elevate and manage the candidate experience to best demonstrate
Values and Success Drivers.
- Develop deep knowledge of the company Values and emerging
- Promote the company and serves as an effective ambassador to
potential candidates, sources, and other contacts.
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and
data-backed progress to continue moving the needle in hyper-growth
- Proactively recruit passive talent, i.e., Create and maintain a
continual/active flow of candidates by utilizing advanced LinkedIn
and internet searching skills, cold and warm calling, networking,
database mining, referrals, social/business websites, and other
- Possess and embody company culture and values and establish a
reputation with the business of high integrity and top
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives
and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Conduct in-depth candidate screenings, including target acumen,
potential Values fit, and compensation expectations
External Experienced Recruiter who enjoys a fast-paced, growing
environment. Specific experience requirements include:
- At least 8 years of full-cycle IT recruitment experience
- Experience negotiating complex offers, including equity and
other executive compensation
- Ability to use data and expertise to help influence and advise
hiring managers and internal stakeholders in talent decisions
- Consultative approach to recruitment
- Possess strong ability to build relationships with hiring
managers at all levels within the organization
- Experience building relationships with cross-functional HR
departments (Field Delivery, Total Rewards, HRIS & Analytics,
- Proven ability to creatively solve unique hiring needs
- Generalist experience in HR, particularly with policies and
procedures throughout the employment process to maintain compliance
and other employment laws to reduce legal liability
- Adept and comfortable with technology, including MS Office
Suite, VPN, WebEx, Textio
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate
best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models,
recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade
journals, academic institutions, alumni associations, and other
sources of great candidates
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and present in-depth candidate
evaluations using behavioral interview questions to hiring
managers, both verbally and in writing
- Significant experience with passive candidate sourcing
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a
- Proven ability to increase diversity in candidate pools through
creative and proactive outreach and partnership
- Recruitment experience in financial services and banking
- Experience negotiating offers
- Experience effectively hiring, nurturing, and closing
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Desired Attributes include:
- Ability to influence senior leaders, provide strategic counsel
regarding hiring strategy, and serve as a partner to the
- Ability to easily adjust between the strategic and
- Active and data driven approach to problem solving, e.g.,
interpreting and applying trends and insights to improve processes
- Lead by example, mentor and support team members
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with hiring
- Embody Company Values
- Client-focused and customer-centric attitude and aptitude
- Integrity and personal accountability: you own your work
- Proactive problem solving you take initiative and work to
figure out solutions
- Willingness to test assumptions and be open to other points of
OUTSOURCE Consulting Services, Inc. (OCSI.co) embraces equal
opportunity. We are dedicated to building an inclusive workforce
that embodies a diversity of experiences, views, and skill
OCSI.co provides great benefits to our contractors, i.e.,
Healthcare, Vision, Dental and additional Pre-tax Benefits
(Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and 401(k) Savings Plan).
To learn more about OCSI.co, we welcome you to please visit our
corporate website at www.ocsi.co. Thank you for your interest in
our jobs. We look forward to seeing your resume!
Note: We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa's and/or subcontract to
Third Party Vendors.
Keywords: Outsource Consulting Services, Inc, Tempe , Senior IT Recruiter, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!