Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers &
business partners through superior service, simple processes, and
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by
encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative
solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Title: IS Audit and Compliance Lead
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director - Information Security
Support internal and external audits through maintaining and
updating the Document Request List and IT Compliance documentation
repository including central IT policies and procedures.
- Assist with the SOX and SOC1 evidence gathering.
- Assist with access reviews and security assessments.
- Coordinate and collect Control Owner responses to update the IT
- Perform data analysis supporting our IT Security Educations and
- Coordinate periodic compliance related meetings including the
preparation of meeting materials.
- Utilize department specific systems and applications.
- Take minute notes of discussion topics and action items at
audit and compliance meetings.
- Create documentation to assist in meeting our yearly audit and
- Help create and document process to keep all documents up to
- Manage competing priorities in an accurate and timely
- Prepare and present on designated topics at staff
- Special Projects as needed.
- Other duties as directed
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- CISSP, CISA, GSEC or other similar certifications
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Strong individual contributor
- Collaborates well with cross functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position's requirements, it in no way implies/states that
these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the
right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection