Tempe - Fleet Care Supervisor
Company: FirstGroup plc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Fleet Care Supervisor
Join First Transit as a Fleet Care Supervisor assumes a
leadership role among the service worker employees to coordinate
the cleaning of interiors and exteriors of revenue vehicles,
support vehicles, and fuel island work area. The Fleet Care
Supervisor must be familiar with, follow and communicate First
Transit's Consistent Quality Maintenance Manual Policies and
Procedures to the service workers as it relates to their duties
while he/she participates in the performance of those duties.
.First Transit is proud to offer:
- Salary based on experience
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence all across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package including company training,
paid holidays & vacation, medical & dental, and 401(k) savings
- A great work environment!
Fleet Care Supervisor major responsibilities:
- Work closely with the maintenance manager to execute
scheduling, track employee attendance and provide information for
staffing needs and overtime usage.
- Insure accurate record keeping of fluid usage, mileage data,
and vehicle defect and detailing.
- Perform vehicle interior cleaning, including, but not limited
to ceilings, lights, windows, walls, seats, floors, doors, step
wells, dashboards, modesty panels, mirrors, and electrical
- Inspect vehicle interiors and exteriors for defects and report
to maintenance supervisor.
- Monitor revenue collection.
- Record vehicle mileage daily.
- Empty trash cans.
- Maintain a safe, clean, harassment free, "team" oriented
- Train service worker employees in policy and procedures and the
proper and safe use of relevant equipment.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Supervise service worker employees and productivity to ensure
accurate and timely completion of job assignments and clean-up
activities with follow-up inspection. Clearly communicate staff
expectation in an effective manner.
- With the assistance of the maintenance supervisor and as
directed by the maintenance manager, consistently and fairly
initiate, where necessary, appropriate written and verbal
disciplinary action and commendation with documentation per First
Transit's handbook and the CBA.
Fleet Care Supervisor job requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; Technical training
- Valid driver's license; Ability to obtain Class B CDL with
- Experience working with fleets and fueling vehicles
- Experience with supervising employees
- Subject to a drug screen
Apply today to join our team!
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract
and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada, & Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc, Tempe , Tempe - Fleet Care Supervisor, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!