Procure-to-Pay Manager- Express Scripts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Owns the output of a single work area within Procure-to-Pay and
leads a team of Procure-to-Pay job family roles. Manages
procurement and purchasing efforts to implement short term and
strategic goals to improve on-time delivery, cost reduction and
quality of all assigned products, supplies, materials and services.
Sets priorities, manages budgets and cost projections, and helps
determine operational procedures. Monitors productivity and
achievement against goals and targets, reviews and approves
procurement recommendations and actions. Utilizes in-depth
professional knowledge but is guided by functional practices and
defined management precedents. Focuses on implementing and
executing strategies primarily within own
- Manage and develop staff to leverage purchasing expertise and
service internal customers across the company to ensure an
uninterrupted source of supply at optimal costs.
- Develop a superior working relationship with assigned suppliers
along with key individuals and groups within Express Scripts.
- Develop and execute improvement priorities and cost savings
- Represent department on assigned teams and promote procurement
expertise and services to internal customers.
- Develop and manage departmental and team work plans that tie
directly to corporate work plans and objectives. Develop and track
metrics to measure results.
- Manage special projects as assigned in support of overall drug
- Bachelor's Degree or 6-10 years' work experience
- Five+ years relevant PBM experience (preferred)
- Prior management/leadership experience of increasing
- PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good organizational ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global
health service company dedicated to improving the health,
well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with
colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health
services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an
unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of
health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our
subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that
enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for
support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your
application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a
Keywords: Cigna, Tempe , Procure-to-Pay Manager- Express Scripts, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!