Service Resolution Specialist (OneLand)
Company: frontdoor, inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Service Resolution Specialist
Landmark/OneGuard is one of the fastest-growing, home warranty
companies in America! We're growing fast and looking for highly
motivated, honest and personality-driven professionals to take our
new Claim Resolution department to a higher level of service. This
important role is all about ensuring high levels of customer
satisfaction by responding to and resolving questions or concerns
about their claim.
Our expectations are high. We value the strength and agility
that comes from a group of dedicated people, working together,
reaching for a common goal. With our values at the core, we seek,
hire, reward and retain only those who exemplify the
characteristics that contribute to our shared success.
If you are seeking a career, and opportunities to grow, stretch,
contribute, serve others and share in our success, we encourage you
to learn more about us, and find out if Landmark/OneGuard is right
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take inbound calls from customers calling for a status update
on an open claim.
- Make outbound calls to contractors to obtain information on the
status of a work order and provide authorization as necessary.
- Delivering decisions to customers regarding the diagnosis of
- Educate the homeowner on how the warranty works.
- Responding promptly to emails from customers and other
departments regarding the status of open work orders.
- Proactively work the Open Work Order Queue by following up with
contractors on open work orders.
- Manage your Work Space and emails in an efficient and organized
manner, promptly responding to the needs of customers and
- Follow-up with customers and contractors to ensure that service
is performed in a timely manner, and with Landmark/OneGuard's high
standard of quality.
- Learn and exhibit a solid understanding of our various warranty
plans and options.
- Processing work orders for new claim requests.
- Capture detailed documentation on every customer or contractor
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED is a requirement
- 1+ years of customer service
- Service-oriented and collaborative team player
- Possess the right attitude to handle tough calls positively and
in a friendly manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills are a must
- The ability to be self-motivated and driven
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Must be a relationship-builder with an ability to work in a
dynamic, team-based environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Keywords: frontdoor, inc., Tempe , Service Resolution Specialist (OneLand), Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!