Warranty Solutions Specialist
Company: Insight Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Warranty Solutions Specialist
Tempe, AZ, US
Requisition Number: 80498
As a Warranty Solutions Specialist you'll drive warranty and
SMARTnet business into buying and non-buying clients that are
managed by Insight's Sales team.
What you'll do at Insight:
- Communicate, make outbound calls, as well as joint conference
calls to clients, in order to identify opportunities to provide
warranty upgrades and extensions, and support contract renewals on
behalf of Insight partners.
- Create quotes and orders, and register warranties.
- Promote and develop relationships with partners and sales teams
to increase selling opportunities.
What you'll need to join Insight:
- A minimum of a high school education is required. Some college
business coursework, sales training, client service training or
computer industry training preferred.
- Three to five years client service experience and computer
industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of general business and professional technical
procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve and manage
The position described above provides a summary of some the job
duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a
comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for
this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight
Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight
Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the
business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of
digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected
workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we
help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming
for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and
management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize
their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent
Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN
Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco
Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions
Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for
Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in
Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for
Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best
Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and
Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31,
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) ||
None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, Supply, Cisco,
Data Center, Technology, Sales, Operations
Keywords: Insight Enterprises, Inc., Tempe , Warranty Solutions Specialist, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!