Software Licensing Advisor
Tempe, AZ, US Atlanta, GA, US Tampa, FL, US Eden Prairie, MN, US
Chicago, IL, US Austin, TX, US Denver, CO, US Dallas, TX, US
Requisition Number: 80206
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
This position is expected to maintain certifications and a high
level understanding specific to applicable licensing programs and
related services and will provision processing and support of
associated licensing programs, services, and contract management
requirements as needed, including preparation of quotes, True-Up
Workbooks, CRM updates, and other activities as deemed necessary to
support CLEAR Advantage Lifecycle Management and the smartEA (EA
Touch Plan) deliverables. This position will work directly with
Specialty Groups, Product Marketing, Inside Sales Reps
(ISRs/CSR's), and Account Executives in the execution contractual
True-Ups and Renewals, orchestrated by means of Touch Plan
In addition to execution of the Touch Plan, this position will
support the CLEAR Advantage Help Desk servicing both internal and
external Clients to address a variety of customer Licensing needs,
facilitating successful issue remediation from start to finish and
also collaborate as needed to support additional Software,
Hardware, and Services opportunity identification, and coordinate
Insight recommendations and offers in support of the appropriate
solution. This position will typically be expected to communicate
with a diverse group of end users such a, IT Professionals,
Training Departments, and Managers utilizing a variety of media as
designated in support of the appropriate offering. Through
coordination and collaboration with Insight resources, the CLEAR I
will convey licensing information and positioning of Insight's
The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Assures quality delivery of smartEA (EA Touch Plan) activities
through coordination of appropriate resources, and facilitate
client engagements as needed to fulfill the touch.
- Facilitate the direct line of Contractual Licensing &
Enterprise Agreement support for clients where in-depth contractual
knowledge is not available through existing resources. This would
include ownership for account transitions and un-owned accounts to
mitigate risks as identified.
- Utilizes resources to provide pre and post-sales support of
applicable contractual licensing agreements.
- Facilitate customer conference calls, on-line meetings, and
other media as required to fulfill requirements and deliver value
associated with position support responsibilities.
- Serve as Insight's Contractual Licensing & Enterprise Agreement
- Develop and maintain a high degree of knowledge specific to
manufacturer's products, programs, and promotions.
- Occasional travel may be required in compliance with Insight's
- Provide support as needed in closing specific business
- Drive sales enablement through direct customer contact
- Identify specific business opportunities during customer
conference calls and up-sell where applicable.
- Work with Account Executives and Software Account Executives on
lead opportunities provided by the manufacturer
- Provide measurable data to management on related
- Achieve team quota and smartEA (EA Touch Plan) activity
completion rates as set by Senior Management
- Communicate and provide feedback to Insight Product Manager and
Manufacturer Representatives regarding sales/competition trends,
and product awareness via weekly meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Computer hardware/software knowledge is required.
- The willingness and ability to self-learn much of the software
licensing information that will be necessary to serve as a resource
for Insight Account Executives & Software Account Executives is
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and decision-making
skills are required.
- Knowledge of the sales process combined with the ability to
establish and maintain rapport with both internal and external
customers is required.
- Must understand the company objectives and possess the ability
to make decisions and undertake actions that balance customer needs
with available product solutions and company policies.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from sales associates, sales managers and
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are a
must and proven telephone skills are required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree
- Having a manufacturer or industry certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 years of software sales experience required.
- A support background is also desired.
Salary Range - $30,000 to $60,000 with a compensation variable
The position described above provides a summary of some the job
duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a
comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for
this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight
Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight
Intelligent Technology Solutions and services to maximize the
business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of
digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected
workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we
help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming
for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and
management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize
their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent
Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN
Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco
Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions
Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for
Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in
Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for
Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best
Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and
Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31,
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US)
|| None || None || Remote ||
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Developer, Business Development, Software Sales,
Supply, Inside Sales, Technology, Sales, Operations