QA Engineer II - Sales
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
The Quality Assurance Engineer provides quality expertise and
documentation to support the development, enhancement, and
maintenance of the company's systems. She/he performs a full range
of testing tasks including test strategy, plan and script design,
and execution for a variety of applications, systems, databases, or
websites. The key to success in this role is having the ability to
prevent defects through defect prevention and management, quality
processes and collaborating with cross-functional teams. This
position will be focused on (but not limited to) Sales.
- Provides quality assurance testing for moderately complex
applications, websites, databases, data, systems, integration,
reporting and processes.
- Conducts a full range of testing tasks including test strategy,
plan and script design, execution and quality documentation for a
variety of applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Analyzes business and system requirements asking probing
questions to fully understand business user needs and how they
relate to current processes and system functionality.
- Implements and leads defect management processes of
applications, systems, databases, or websites.
- Reviews application features and functions and verifies test
- Provides expertise on the quality methodology and recommends
- Provides escalated (Tier 2) application support including
on-call (after hours, weekends, holidays) for priority issues.
Troubleshoots complex production issues. Evaluates and follows
through on issues and problems until resolved or escalated.
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to collaborate with other
IT teams on project assignments and problem escalation.
- Conducts analysis for the evaluation and selection of new
quality software solutions and tools.
- May function as project Quality Lead. May provide training and
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to foster
quality-driven strategy and execution.
- Creates or updates project artifacts using Agile processes,
procedures and standards.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the
implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures,
guidelines, and metrics for the Quality team or IT
- Provides technical leadership & mentoring to less senior
members on and off the team
- Keeps pace with industry changes, technologies, and
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and
excellent communications skills.
- Strong commitment to team environment dynamics.
- Self-motivated, critical and creative thinker with strong
- Demonstrated team player with skill in fostering a
collaborative, team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience required in a Software Quality
- Strong understanding of both Sales and IT disciplines
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Experience on one or more project teams using an Agile
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Tempe , QA Engineer II - Sales, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!