Kitchen Help - New Takeout Location!
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a member of the kitchen staff at Oregano's, you will make a
variety of made-to-order pizzas, pastas, salads, and sandwiches.
This job posting is targeting multiple levels of experience and
kitchen exposure. For experienced cooks with pizza knowledge, we
may bring you in as a Baker or Pasta Cook. For junior cooks, we may
start you as a Topper. Show us what you've got! Your earning
potential is in your hands! Our new to-go kitchen opens June 2021!
The address is: 1705 W. University Drive, Suite 102 Tempe, Arizona
- Adhere to established recipes, procedures, and prep lists,
efficiently running hot and cold stations.
- Practice food safety and sanitation policies by consistently
cleaning, organizing, and sanitizing work areas.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to the
written General Standards of Conduct and Guidelines and
Responsibilities in the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Bring good vibes every day and embrace our team-centric motto
of "Everybody's job is Everybody's job!"
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members and
- Give 100%, 100% of the time and expect the same from your
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid state accredited food safety certification.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Pizza and baking experience preferred.
- Ability to withstand temperatures equal to or less than 0F and
equal to or greater than 100F.
- Ability to communicate with staff in a loud work
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Skill and coordination in lifting objects up to 50 pounds and
carrying them throughout kitchen.
- Manual dexterity in using kitchen utensils and equipment.
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Founded in 1993, Oregano's has grown to 24 restaurants across
Arizona and, most recently, into the beautiful state of Colorado.
We serve handcrafted thin crust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas,
huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned
dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie. Using fresh ingredients and
real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano's combines
authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes,
friendly service, and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to
create a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Health & Wellness Initiatives Related To Our Present
Circumstances: We are conducting pre-shift health screenings with
all Team Members, mandating mask-wearing in all areas of the
restaurant, washing our hands well and often, and practicing social
distancing in our dining rooms and waiting areas.
Oregano's is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and
provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: Oregano's, Tempe , Kitchen Help - New Takeout Location!, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!