Important Note: During the application process, ensure your
contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and
upload your current resume when submitting your application for
consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will
need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by
both email and text message. In order to receive text message
invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number
designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact
information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put
our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking
candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a
workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with
outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the
strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our
digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our
business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the
company. The investments we are making will help the company create
innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for
customers to achieve their financial goals.
It's an exciting time to be a part of Wells Fargo's Digital
Team. This newly created position will help shape and transform
Wells Fargo's Mobile App eco system.
As a product manager in Wells Fargo's Digital Banking group, you
will be responsible for creating the mobile roadmap and execute
towards it. Your primary responsibilities will involve setting the
strategy, prioritizing initiatives based on customer experience
impact and implement them. The position will report into the Head
of Mobile Product within the Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create a mobile capability roadmap and establish its
- Define features and requirements as part of the overall mobile
- Implement and execute tactics across digital projects and
marketing initiatives with a customer-first mindset
- Be a key contributor to digital and mobile app projects,
helping translate business needs that contribute to mobile growth
into an execution plan, and working on delivery of results.
- Influence and contribute with stakeholders and business
partners to support the growth plan for the mobile channel.
- Be a change agent as part of Wells Fargo's digital
Required locations for this position are either 401 S Tryon St.,
Charlotte, NC., 1305 W 23rd St Tempe, AZ or 525 Market St, San
Francisco, CA. Relocation assistance is not available for this
position. This position will work remotely until COVID restrictions
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: digital customer experience, digital product/program
management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal
- Ability to develop and lead implementation of strategic
business development initiatives and marketing strategies
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication
- A Master's degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- 8+ years of Product Management experience in or outside of
- Demonstrated experience in leading high performing teams,
action oriented and ability to inspire cross functional teams
- Solid executive presence and ability to manage across all
levels in the organization
- Solid grasp of market dynamics in the subject areas and keen
ability to assimilate and deploy the best practices
- Strong Agile Practitioner, well versed in Agile routines
- A proven track record of complex project implementations
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon
the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background
check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of
the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
for benefits information.