Program Manager 1 - Privacy
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Privacy team is core group of individuals whose mission is
to promote and assist the business in developing, implementing and
adhering to privacy standards for customer, employee and company
data across the business. This Program Manager 1 role will partner
with internal stakeholders to assist in the further maturation of
our privacy program. This position will work across department and
functional lines on a variety of programs that range in scope,
risk, and complexity.
A day in the life
- Demonstrate knowledge of privacy requirements and best
practices, and understand how they apply to business practices and
- Thoroughly understand the standards, concepts and principles of
program management to solve practical needs of the business, while
independently managing small to moderate programs.
- Partner with business owners, technology architects, developers
and product/program managers across other business units including
Information Security, Technology, Operations, Marketing, Analytics,
Strategy, HR, and affiliated business lines (e.g., Nordstrom Rack
and Nordstrom Card Services) to design and develop privacy
- Proactively manage work execution through program dependencies,
risks, schedules, and budgets and understand the importance of
requirements gathering, prioritization, and clear stakeholder
- Distill complex issues into clear, easy to understand
You own this if you have
- A 4-year degree in related field preferred or equivalent
- 3+ years of privacy experience, including familiarity with
privacy by design and privacy compliance obligations under relevant
- 2+ years of program management experience.
- Experience preparing and leading trainings.
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Strong computer skills with working proficiency in Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional: CIPP/US,
CIPP/C, or other IAPP credential (preferred)
We've got you covered
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected
in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits
to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities
and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be
additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or
accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which
can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click
the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Keywords: Nordstrom, Tempe , Program Manager 1 - Privacy, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!