Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it
possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
At Honeywell, our outstanding team of scientists, engineers, and
professionals develop groundbreaking technology by applying their
expertise in complex hardware and software control systems, atomic
physics, ultra-high vacuum environments, cryogenics, cyber security
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell's Global Security (HGS) business believes in
integrating security into all aspects of our business to protect
the people, processes, and assets by which Honeywell achieves its
greater mission. Advancements in technology, contractual and
regulatory requirements, emerging threats, and Honeywell's growth
worldwide continue to challenge all of us to ensure everything we
do in business is secure.
We're seeking a IAM Security Engineer - Sailpoint & Cloud for
our Phoenix, AZ, Tempe, AZ, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA
- Operational activities such as troubleshooting DevOps
workflows, working with Privilege identity to support Cloud
deployments, managing identity objects within Active Directory or
Azure, and addressing incident tickets for identity permission
- Reading and studying documented procedures and processes and
implement them in detail with little or no errors
- Clearly communicate (both written and verbally) to all levels
- Customer focused, ability to interact directly with end users
for escalation and operational support
YOU MUST HAVE
- HS Diploma/GED
- 3 years' technical / operations experience with a combination
of the following: Sailpoint, Active Directory, LDAP, Azure
- Technical or architectural experience of IAM solutions is a
- Have experience using access control functions with operating
systems Microsoft Windows; email systems Microsoft Exchange and
O365; and databases Microsoft Active Directory, Azure and Oracle
databases. Ability to view and understand Sailpoint workflows for
troubleshooting and remediation
- Ability to continuously prioritize and multitask
- Ability to understand critical factors and impacts surrounding
issues, and decision making.
- Ability to interface and communicate clearly with all levels of
employees and management
- JOB ID: req282586
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.