Digital Banking Representative II
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Education: Requires a high school diploma or GED with college
level courses in a related field preferred.
Experience: This position requires 2-5 year's experience as an
Electronic Services Rep I or similar related experience.
Knowledge and Skills: This individual must have good
verbal/written communication skills in order to exchange basic to
moderately complex information with both internal and external
clients. Individual must also have good telephone etiquette, good
organization skills and be able to work independently. This
individual must have intermediate to advanced understanding of the
credit union operating System, PC skills including Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook. Requires in-depth knowledge of TruWest
products, services and account requirements, as well as TruWest's
Electronic Services product offerings in order to identify
cross-selling opportunities, which will benefit the member.
Individual must have knowledge of the credit unions policy and
procedures as well as basic lending regulations. Have the
ability/knowledge to troubleshoot and assist complex problems
within the Digital Banking Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates, analyzes, and maintains reports utilizing Monarch for
the purposes of gathering information needed for the Deposit
- Provide statistical information as it relates to Digital
Banking for the purposes of the department's month end report.
- Interface with various vendors relating to the Digital Banking
and technical member issues.
- Assists members and staff with electronic service
questions/issues on all Digital Banking products.
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Funds Transfer
- Mobile App
- Remote Deposit Capture
- Online Account Opening
- Money Management
- Online Chat
- Secure Support Ticketing
- Text & Mobile Banking
- Pay - By- Web
- Credit Card Points - TruRewards
TruWest Card Manager App
- Provides support on technology and service related issues to
meet members' Mobile and Web service expectations, including their
Wireless Carrier, Internet Service Providers, Browsers and various
Security Software systems
- Support account opening through various channels, including the
online channel and the indirect loan channel.
- Identify member's financial needs through onboarding and
electronic account opening, profiling and promoting appropriate
products and services to maximize cross-sale opportunities and
maintain acceptable referral and sales levels
- Accurately complete and process product/service/loan
applications for review and evaluation and interfacing with members
in response to applications submitted.
- Understands and can open all deposit accounts and accurately
originate and book applicable loan products; completing necessary
documentation for application processing as required by state and
- Consistently educates members about their financial choices, by
listening, asking about and understanding their needs responding by
recommending appropriate financial products/services.
- Review Mobile, eDeposit, and ATM checks daily for approval, and
determine appropriate holds for negotiable items.
- Interface, troubleshoot and provide support for members via an
online chat feature.
- Download all secured forms daily and respond to member's
questions and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Follows credit union policies for compliance with all laws and
regulations, specifically, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy
Act, Security Policies and Confidentiality Policies.
- Assist the Digital Banking Manger with projects in relation to
the Digital Banking Department
Keywords: TruWest, Tempe , Digital Banking Representative II, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!