Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers &
business partners through superior service, simple processes, and
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by
encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative
solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
Title: Sr. IT Financial Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Enterprise Technology
Reports To: VP of Enterprise Planning - Technology
Date: May 2021
The Sr. IT Financial Analyst is part of the Enterprise
Technology organization and provides the CTO and Technology
leadership with insight into financial results and projections,
analyzes strategic decisions and scenarios, reconcile vendor
invoices, and is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and
reconciliation of technology budgets. The role will partner closely
- Assist in the preparation and review of the Enterprise
Technology operating budget including:
- Detailed support/analysis of the departmental budgets.
- Development of presentations to summarize budgets/results in a
- Analyze actual operating results and identify key financial and
operating issues to be addressed; quantify actual results versus
budget (i.e. variance analysis).
- Reconciliation of vendor spends.
- Help to automate management reporting as much as possible.
- Supporting the development of Cost Benefit Analysis tied to
- Reconciliation of IT Capex/Opex hours tied to project
- Goal is to spend more time analyzing and less time
- Prepare and analyze monthly management report (including
financials for vendor spends) by business lines
- Prepare cost center level reporting and analysis of G&A
expenses, operating expenses, headcount, etc.
- Explain and detail any budgetary variances greater than 2% on a
- Lead/manage 1-2 direct reports supporting technology team's
financial reporting and analysis
- Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
Other duties as directed Education and Experience
- B.S. in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience; Financial services
- Experience with planning/reporting tools (Workday, TM1/IBM
Planning & Analytics, QuickTag, OnBase)
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Expert level financial and operational modeling skills.
- Highly proficient Excel., PowerPoint, and financial
- Macro (Excel) and SQL knowledge would be beneficial.
- Direct management experience of small teams
- Solid communication/presentation skills (verbal and
- Solid understanding of accounting.
- Excellent communication and executive level presentation skills
(verbal and written).
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team player with high energy; self-starter; takes pride in own
work; fast learner.
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the position's requirements, it in no way implies/states that
these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the
right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties as
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings
- Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan
with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
CA Notice at Collection