Company: Rosendin Electric, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Project Accountant is the lead person to support
onsite/offsite project accounting. As an integral part of the
Project team the Project Accountant will provide financial services
to the Project including Contract review, Billings, Work-in-Place
Reporting, Subcontractor and General Condition payments, and Cash
Reporting. The position acts as a consultant to each Project
Manager, our internal customers. Project assignment may be in the
main office or on a construction jobsite.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead team effort to prepare and post monthly progress
- Ensure adherence to all contractual billing requirements
- Review and approve proposed changes to budgets resulting from
approved change orders or otherwise at Project Management
- Ensure Productivity Rate tracking spreadsheets are up to date
and distributed weekly
- Prepare cash position/projection analysis
- Periodically audit billings on projects to ensure all cost has
been submitted for payment
- Ensure subcontractor progress billings are posted in accounting
software, facilitate workflow for approval
- Assist operations to prepare monthly cost at completion
- Facilitate monthly cost at completion review meeting with
Operations and Finance
- The duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the
general nature and scope of work being performed by this position.
This is not a complete listing and other duties will be assigned
based on the positions role within the business unit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's Degree in Finance or Accounting; Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of finance or accounting experience,
preferably in the construction industry
- Oracle EBS and MS Access experience a plus
- Can be a combination of education, training and relevant
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Business Suite or other
Enterprise level Finance package preferred
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook,
Word, Excel, etc.); Oracle preferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing
priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing
requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all
levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors,
clients, and others.
- Some travel may be required.
- General work environment - sitting for long periods, standing,
walking, typing, carrying, pushing, bending. Work is conducted
primarily indoors with varying environmental conditions such as
fluorescent lighting and air conditioning
- Noise level is usually low to medium
- Occasional lifting of up to 40 lbs.
Rosendin is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Rosendin Electric, Inc., Tempe , Project Accountant, Other , Tempe, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!