Exhaust Processor (Exhaust)
Location: Tempe, AZ (85281)
12 Month Contract
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: #60242
Sunday - Tues (rotating Saturdays): 5:45pm - 6:00am
Main function is to vacuum process and assemble components for
the manufacture of bare image intensifier tubes for use in night
The Exhaust Processor receives the preassembled tube and loads
it into the exhaust station.
They then process and activate the tube and cathode under
The tube is then sealed and unloaded.
All process data is recorded in the quality tracking system
(QTS), then the tube and the accompanying paperwork are delivered
to Initial Test (I-Test).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Must be able to follow written procedures and complete assigned
work in a timely manner to keep production schedule while
maintaining acceptable yields as determined by area supervisors and
- General knowledge of ultra-high vacuum technology (OJT
- Basic computer knowledge for data entry and email communication
OJT forms and visual aids
- Basic electrical knowledge, Lock-out/Tag-out and industrial
safety (OJT provided)
- Use of hand tools, including but not limited to, power drivers
and torque wrenches
- Use of Digital Multi-Meters (DMM), high voltage probes and
general electronic equipment
- US Citizen and have or obtain/maintain confidential security
clearance from DOD.
- This job has considerable physical demands
- Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read/write in English
- ETO provided in-house clean-room certification
- Attainment of OJT certification in 50% of the critical exhaust
processes for their exhaust area.
- One to three years of exhaust/vacuum experience within the
Exhaust Processor Job Family, or having a minimum of two years'
experience within the high-tech manufacturing environment with like
experience and equivalent knowledge.
- Time Management
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Effective Problem Solving
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected